All this week you can show your support for all the wonderful work that libraries do in our communities. Here are a couple of ideas from the American Library Association:
- Visit your local library and see what they're up to! And we don't mean just us...the Pittsford Community Library is just down the street!
- Show your support on social media:
- April 13 is Take Action for Libraries Day
- Libraries need your help, so consider getting involved by talking to your elected representatives about the importance of libraries to your community.
- Take time to reflect on how a library or librarian has helped you achieve something in life. Then share that knowledge with someone else!
Above all, go out and enjoy your libraries!
American Library Association: Celebrate National Library Week
ilovelibraries: Celebrate National Library Week April 9-15, 2017